Here are some of the questions to consider:
1. What do you like, or don’t you like, about the park and recreation areas in the City of Los Angeles?
2. What parks or recreation areas/programs do you use? How far do you or would you travel?
3. Do you think the parks could have more features and programs that you might use? Do you think the City has the right number and mix of parks and recreation areas?
4. What general concerns do you have with the park and recreation areas in the City?
5. What additional park and recreation areas do you think are needed in the City of Los Angeles?
6. What additional recreation programs do you think are needed in the City of Los Angeles? Should anything be changed?
7. What would you like to see fixed or changed immediately in your parks or recreation areas? What things do you think would take more time to do?
8. There are various sources of funding available to help offset the costs of park maintenance, land acquisition and improvements. What types of funding and/or partnering opportunities do you think the City should pursue to help offset these costs?
This is an important opportunity to speak up for Sunland-Tujunga, our recreational needs, as well as open space preservation. If you are unable to attend on February 5th, visit http://losangeles.prosconsulting.com/Online%20Survey.htm for an online survey.